WELCOME TO AGRI MYANMAR 2020!
GENERAL INFORMATION -AGRI MYANMAR EXPO 2020
- 7TH EDITION
- 12th - 14th, November, 2020
- 9:00am - 5:00pm daily
- Myanmar Expo Hall, Yangon, Myanmar
WHAT TO EXPECT IN AGRI MYANMAR 2020
- The biggest international exhibition for Agriculture Industry in Myanmar
- Business Matching between the Suppliers and Distributors
- Professional Conference / Seminar
- Tour Visit to Hospital/Pharmaceutical Market/Laboratory
- New technologies, exchanging information, new product launches
WHY MYANMAR - POTENTIAL MARKET
- Myanmar is a market benefiting from increasing democracy and infrastructure development. With a population of more than 60 million, expansive geography and low-cost resource, is attracting increased investment as ‘the last frontier’ of Asia.
- A new law granting the Central Bank of Myanmar was signed in July 2013 expected to foster the further development of banking sector
- “Myanmar’s unusually fertile soils and abundant water source are legendary in Southeast Asia. It is even said that Myanmar has the most favorable agricultural conditions in all of Asia. Almost anything can be grown in the country, from fruits to vegetables, from rice to pulses. The agriculture sector dominates the economy, contributing 38% of GDP, and employing more than 60% of the workforce. The importance of agriculture in the economy and as an employer will diminish in coming years as a result of structural transformation. However, the sector will continue to play a remarkable role in reducing poverty in Myanmar for many years to come.”Official name Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- Explore more business opportunities
- To meet directly to Distributors, Buyers
- To meet directly to Farmers/Agronomist
- Establish new business
- Source the latest products and technologies
- Meet influencers and Key industry leaders
- Schedule meetings with Exhibitors prior to your visit
- Professional Seminar Program focusing on the latest trends and developments shaping global and regional markets
Under the support from the Government and Ministries, Minh Vi Co., Ltd. (VEAS) honor to open the No. 1 Platform for Global Leading companies to connect and create Business in this LAST investment frontier market in the region. Enjoy the 1st mover’s advantage when you get started right now!
Join us at AGRI MYANMAR 6TH on 12 - 14 November 2020!