WELCOME TO AGRI CAMBODIA 5TH 2020!
GENERAL INFORMATION -AGRI CAMBODIA EXPO 2020
- 5TH EDITION
- 20th - 22th, August, 2020
- 9:00am - 5:00pm daily
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
WHAT TO EXPECT IN AGRI CAMBODIA 2020
- The biggest international exhibition for Agriculture Industry in Cambodia
- Business Matching between the Suppliers and Distributors
- Professional Conference / Seminar
- Tour Visit to Hospital/Pharmaceutical Market/Laboratory
- New technologies, exchanging information, new product launches
COUNTRY GENERAL INFORMATION
- Capital: Phnom Penh
- Total land area: 181.035 km2
- Population: 16.03 million (2018)
- GDP growth: 6.8% (2017)
- Land borders with: Laos, Thailand, Vietnam
CAMBODIA – POTENTIAL MARKET
- One of the countries which have highest GDP Growth in the world: 7.07% in 2014 and 7.04% in 2015 (World Bank)
- Cambodia, a country nestled in the southern lowlands of the Indochinese Peninsula, has fertile areas that yield some of the richest agricultural products in the region.
- Amid the nation’s efforts to be a middle-income economy by 2030, agriculture was chosen as a PRIORITY sector, with the government actively wooing foreign investors.
- Phnom Penh recently launched its Industrial Development Policy for 2015-25, which targets increasing the share of industries in gross domestic product to 30 percent by 2025; diversifying export by boosting the portion of processed agricultural products to 12 percent by 2025; and formalizing small and medium-sized enterprises under the purview of the state.
Under the support from the Government and Ministries, Minh Vi Co., Ltd. (VEAS) honor to open the No. 1 Platform for Global Leading companies to connect and create Business in this LAST investment frontier market in the region. Enjoy the 1st mover’s advantage when you get started right now!
Join us at AGRI CAMBODIA on 20-22 August 2020!